FREE FLU VACCINATIONS are now available for the Stanford community at a number of on-campus vaccination clinics. Please see the Stanford University Events Calendar for more details.
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1 – 2!
- Sign into your employee health portal using your SUNET ID and password
- Click on the ‘annual flu questionnaire’ and complete the flu questionnaire
Upcoming Events for University Affiliates
Free Vaccination Eligibility
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Vaccination for $32.00 Fee (Check Payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
For Vaden Health Center & Dining Hall Flu Clinics
- Bring your SU ID
- Read the 2019 CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
- Complete the flu consent form in-person at Vaden
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge (if you are a medical student, University Faculty/Staff)
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible
- No vaccinations will be provided to children.
- Spouse/domestic partners of students must be accompanied by the student and bring personal ID for verification purposes.
- Stanford University physicians with Hospital IDs: University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
- High-dose influenza vaccine is available for persons 65 years of age and older who are interested in receiving it. For questions regarding whether to receive the high-dose vaccine, please consult a primary care provider.