Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, like flu. This fall and winter, getting a flu vaccine is more important than ever for you to protect yourself, your friends and family, and the Stanford community from flu.
FREE FLU VACCINATIONS will be available for the Stanford community through the Stanford University Occupational Health Center and Vaden Health Center. Please view the schedule below for drop-in hours.
Upcoming Flu Clinic Events
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1 – 2!
- Sign into your employee health portal using your SUNET ID and password
- Click on the ‘annual flu questionnaire’ and complete the flu questionnaire
Students – Getting Vaccinated Is Easy!
- Read the CDC vaccine information sheet.
- Download the flu vaccination consent form from the “Forms” section of the Vaden website.
- Complete the flu consent form and bring it with you to the Flu Clinic, or bring a pen to sign the consent.
- Bring your SU ID.
COVID-19 Precautions at Flu Clinics:
- Face Masks: Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Health Check: Faculty, staff, postdocs and students must have a green badge in Health Check.
- Stanford Visitor: Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation: Retirees and spouses without access to Health Check, should complete the Stanford Visitor: Daily COVID-19 Health Attestation.
- Questions? If you have questions regarding health and safety pertaining to COVID-19 at the flu clinics, please contact the Stanford University Occupational Health Center, email@example.com.
Free Vaccination Eligibility
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Vaccination for $32.00 Fee (Check Payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge (if you are a medical student, University Faculty/Staff).
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible.
- No vaccinations will be provided to children.
- Spouse/domestic partners of students and staff must be accompanied by their Stanford affiliate and bring personal ID for verification purposes.
- Stanford University physicians with Hospital IDs: University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
- High-dose influenza vaccine is available for persons 65 years of age and older who are interested in receiving it. For questions regarding whether to receive the high-dose vaccine, please consult your primary care provider.