Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to reduce the spread of respiratory illnesses, like flu. This fall and winter, getting a flu vaccine is more important than ever for you to protect yourself, your friends and family, and the Stanford community from flu.
FREE FLU VACCINATIONS will be available for the Stanford community through the Stanford University Occupational Health Center and Vaden Health Center. Please view the schedule below for drop-in hours.
Undergraduate and Graduate Students should be vaccinated by Vaden Health Center.
Staff, Faculty, Postdocs, and Retirees should be vaccinated by SU Occupational Health Center (650-725-5308).
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1 – 2!
- Sign into your employee health portal using your SUNET ID and password
- Click on the ‘annual flu questionnaire’ and complete the flu questionnaire
Students – Getting Vaccinated Is Easy!
- If you were assessed the campus health service fee, you can schedule a time for your flu vaccination on the Vaden Patient portal.
- Read the CDC vaccine information sheet.
- Download the flu vaccination consent form from the “Forms” section of the Vaden website.
- Complete the flu consent form and bring it with you to the Flu Clinic, or bring a pen to sign the consent.
- Bring your SU ID.
*If you have not been assessed the campus health service fee, you can obtain a flu vaccination at one of the campus flu clinics listed below.
Upcoming Events for University Affiliates
COVID-19 Precautions at Flu Clinics:
- Social Distancing: Social distancing will be maintained at all flu clinic events.
- Face Masks: Face masks must be worn at all times.
- HealthCheck: Everyone coming onsite for the flu clinics must complete HealthCheck before coming to campus. Employees do not need to be working onsite regularly in order to attend a flu clinic.
- Questions? If you have questions regarding health and safety pertaining to COVID-19 at the flu clinics, please visit healthalerts.stanford.edu
Free Vaccination Eligibility
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Vaccination for $32.00 Fee (Check Payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge (if you are a medical student, University Faculty/Staff).
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible.
- No vaccinations will be provided to children.
- Spouse/domestic partners of students and staff must be accompanied by their Stanford affiliate and bring personal ID for verification purposes.
- Stanford University physicians with Hospital IDs: University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
- High-dose influenza vaccine is available for persons 65 years of age and older who are interested in receiving it. For questions regarding whether to receive the high-dose vaccine, please consult your primary care provider.