The flu season has started earlier this year than in recent years, and Influenza activity is now widespread in California. FREE FLU VACCINATIONS remain available for the Stanford community at the Stanford University Occupational Health Center and Vaden Health Center. Contact us for more information.
Getting Vaccinated is as Easy as 1 – 2!
- Sign into your employee health portal using your SUNET ID and password
- Click on the ‘annual flu questionnaire’ and complete the flu questionnaire
Upcoming Events for University Affiliates
Free Vaccination Eligibility
- Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Postdoctoral Scholars/Fellows
- Registered Students
- Medical Students
- Spouse/Domestic Partner of Graduate or Undergraduate Students
Vaccination for $32.00 Fee (Check Payable to Stanford University)
- Spouse of Active Stanford University Faculty and Staff
- Spouse of SLAC Employee
- Spouse of Postdoctoral Scholar/Fellow
- Spouse of Retiree
For Vaden Health Center & Dining Hall Flu Clinics
- Bring your SU ID
- Read the 2019 CDC Vaccine Information Sheet
- Complete the flu consent form in-person at Vaden
- Bring your Stanford University ID as well as your hospital badge (if you are a medical student, University Faculty/Staff)
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt if possible
- No vaccinations will be provided to children.
- Spouse/domestic partners of students must be accompanied by the student and bring personal ID for verification purposes.
- Stanford University physicians with Hospital IDs: University physicians with SHC/LPCH ID badges may also be eligible for vaccination at a Stanford Hospital & Clinics flu vaccination venue. Please see the ‘Healthcare Workers’ tab on this website and the Stanford Hospital Occupational Health Services website for additional information.
- High-dose influenza vaccine is available for persons 65 years of age and older who are interested in receiving it. For questions regarding whether to receive the high-dose vaccine, please consult a primary care provider.