Starting January 4, 2021, participation in Stanford’s COVID-19 surveillance testing program is required for all Stanford faculty, staff and postdocs authorized to work on-site at a Stanford location in Santa Clara or San Mateo counties (which includes the main Stanford campus and Stanford Redwood City). COVID-19 surveillance testing will continue to be conducted using self-collection test kits from Color Genomics.
When to Get COVID-19 Surveillance Testing
Anyone working on-site at least one day per week will be required to test once per week. Others who work on-site infrequently (e.g. less than one day each week or every other week), will be required to test on the day they are scheduled to be on-site. Additionally, faculty, staff and postdocs who are approved to come on-site on a one-time basis (e.g. to pick up office equipment, drop off paperwork, etc.) are required to test on the day they are scheduled to be on-site.
- Learn how to get started, with 6 Steps to Start (COVID-19) Surveillance Testing.
- Find Color test-kit pickup/drop-off hours and locations.
- Read more about the surveillance testing program on Health Alerts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Stanford’s COVID-19 Testing
- Questions about surveillance testing eligibility? Email Stanford’s Color Program email@example.com.
- Questions about your test kit? Contact Color Genomics firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 352-6567.
- General questions about Stanford’s testing policy? Email Stanford Health Alerts email@example.com