Updates regarding COVID-19 can be found on this site. As the public health situation changes, these guidelines will be adjusted accordingly.
- All students, staff, faculty, postdocs, and temporary community members are required to report their COVID-19 positive test results via HealthCheck.
- Information regarding winter closure testing hours and locations can be found here.
- Stanford strongly recommends masking indoors and in crowded outdoor settings. Masking is still required in healthcare facilities, including Vaden Health Center and Stanford hospitals and clinics.
- As of Oct. 24, 2022, face masks are no longer mandatory in classrooms. However, individual instructors have the option of requiring masks in classes.
- There are no restrictions on gatherings or events at this time
- Asymptomatic surveillance testing is not required for anyone (employees or students), but is available if desired. Color testing continues to be available, up to two tests per week, for anyone who wishes to continue to use Color for regular asymptomatic testing.
Please review the topics along the right sidebar for further information.
You can visit the Stanford Report for recent and past announcements.
For questions related to Stanford’s response to COVID-19 or other health concerns, please fill out this EH&S Health Guidance form.