Updates regarding COVID-19 can be found on this site. As the public health situation changes, these guidelines will be adjusted accordingly.
- All faculty, staff, postdocs, and temporary community members are required to report their COVID-19 positive test results via HealthCheck. Students are required to contact Vaden Health Services.
- Stanford strongly recommends masking while in crowded settings. Masking is still required in healthcare facilities, including Vaden Health Center, Occupational Health Center, and Stanford Hospitals and Clinics.
- As of Oct. 24, 2022, face masks are no longer mandatory in classrooms. However, individual instructors have the option of requiring masks in classes.
- There are no restrictions on gatherings or events at this time.
- Asymptomatic surveillance testing is not required for anyone (faculty, employees, or students).
- The university is making rapid antigen tests available for faculty, staff, postdocs, and students.
- Color testing continues to be available for students through the remainder of the academic year.
Please review the topics along the right sidebar for further information.
You can visit the Health Alerts for recent and past announcements.
For questions related to Stanford’s response to COVID-19 or other health concerns, please fill out this EH&S Health Guidance form.