Stanford University

Non-Research Chemical Waste Pickup

Print Request this service
Last updated: April 1, 2019


Non-Research Chemical Waste is generated from construction projects, maintenance activities, or from non-research funded Departments. Environmental Protection Programs (EPP) is required to be reimbursed for managing this waste. To request a pickup of this waste, submit a work request. A PTA (account number) is required to complete the form.

Back to Top

Download full instructions here ->