The following are items regarding lab continuity during COVID-19 shelter-in-place measures that Stanford EH&S has collected for the convenience of researchers.
- Lab Shutdown Checklist – items Stanford researchers should review for help with preparations to shut down laboratories
- General Cleaning for Labs and Adjoining Offices – guidance on how to effectively clean lab spaces and nearby offices
- Information for Faculty and Researchers – a collection of resources, guidelines, and FAQs for research continuity
- Prevention and Well-Being – guidance on hygiene, self-care, what to do if you’re sick, and more
- Safety Information for RNA Extraction – chemical safety guidance for performing phenol-chloroform RNA extractions
- Working Alone Guidance