Safety data sheets (SDSs, formerly known as material safety data sheets or MSDSs) are provided by chemical manufacturers and vendors for each hazardous chemical to communicate information on specific chemical health and safety hazards. Visit the manufacturer’s website for access to their SDSs.
For convenience, Stanford personnel also have access to the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety’s comprehensive library of electronic SDSs.
- AirLiquide Gas Encyclopedia
- CDC/NIOSH Pocket Guide
- Fisher Scientific
- International Chemical Safety Cards (International Program on Chemical Safety)
- OSHA/EPA Occupational Chemical Database
- Praxair Gas
- Stanford’s Chemical Safety Database
- WebWISER (Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders)