To prevent repetitive motion injuries at your computer workstation, verify that your habits and setup are ergonomic. Often, simple changes like adjusting the height of your seat or monitor can help you sit more ergonomically.
We can provide an on-site ergonomic evaluation to help you identify changes to make your workstation for ergonomic. Prior to requesting an evaluation, an employee must complete EHS-3400 Ergonomics Computer Workstation. EHS-3400 is accessible through STARS. Once complete, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your supervisor’s name and email, office location, availability for the upcoming week and any additional information the Ergonomist should be aware of.
The following pages may provide additional support:
- Try the Ergonomics Workstation Setup Tool
- Learn about the Laboratory Ergonomics Matching Fund Program
- Learn about the Office Ergonomics Matching Fund Program
- See Approved Ergonomic Equipment/Products
- Use PC Keyboard Shortcuts
- Use Macintosh Keyboard Shortcuts
- Use Excel Specific Keyboard Shortcuts
- Read Laptop Computer Ergonomics Recommendations